There’s no shortage of weight loss supplements out there designed to help you lose the extra pounds.
A lot of them do work well (some better than others) but some are complete crap.
Having worked with many clients over the years and being in the fitness business, I’ve seen my fair share of diet pills come and go on the market.
And with all the options and conflicting information floating around it can be very confusing trying to make the best decision.
I’ve talked about why I recommend a thermogenic fat burner for men, especially if you engage in any type of physical exercise since the increase in energy boosts the amount of calories you’ll burn.
There are a few of these products that I personally endorse, whether they be particularly geared towards the average guy, bodybuilders or those who prefer non-thermogeneic pills.
But for a great all-around fat burning supplement for men, I see Phen375 as a smart choice.
Phen375 (Phen375.com), a.k.a. Phentemine 375, is a powerful fat burner and appetite suppressant containing a thermogenic blend of five core ingredients: Forskolin, Citrus Aurantium, 1, 3, 7-Trimethylxanthine, L-Carnitine and Capsaicin-1.12.
These components each have specific weight loss properties, especially for men, but by combining them together a synergistic effect is created making the final product greater than the sum of its parts.
Let’s break down each of these ingredients one by one:
- Coleus Forskolii Root PE (10% Forskolin): An herb used in traditional medicine that may boost testosterone levels and induce fat loss, particularly in men. It activates adenylyl cyclase and raises cyclic AMP levels in a wide variety of cell types. Elevated cAMP levels are associated with increased rates of fat loss, and can improve the effects of other fat burning compounds. 
- Citrus Aurantium (Hydroxycitric Acid) – This extract, also called Bitter Orange, is classified as a sympathomimetic amine and is closely related to the FDA banned substance ephedra, only much safer and just as effective. Numerous studies have demonstrated the metabolism-boosting and thermogenic properties of this ingredient. 
- 1, 3, 7-Trimethylxanthine – Although the name of this ingredient might bring up bad memories of chemistry exams, you probably know it better as plain old caffeine. Not only has caffeine been proven to improve metabolic and energy levels, it has also been shown to ease depression, improve memory, help prevent Alzheimer’s disease, detox the liver, improve male sexual health and replenish muscle glycogen after workouts which aids in muscle recovery and reduces soreness. 
- L-Cartinine – A very important amino acid that studies show reduces fat and increases muscle mass, prevents fatigue and suppresses the appetite, all of which contribute to weight loss.
- Capsaicin-1.12 – Capsaicin is extracted from chili peppers and once entering the digestive system has been shown to have effective thermogenic properties, such as increasing the metabolism, curbing appetite and burning fat. 
- Dendrobium Nobile Extract (from orchids): Commonly used as a mild stimulant, for improving athletic performance, and to improve digestion.
- Chromium (Picolinate 12%): benefits include weight loss, increased muscle, and decreased body fat. Chromium is also used to improve athletic performance, increase energy, and prevent age-related mental decline.
- Calcium Carbonate 36% Grain: Prevents excess build-up of stomach acid content.
Clearly, Phen375 contains a mixture of powerful ingredients that, once combined, turns your body into a lean, mean, fat-melting machine.
Reviews and Testimonials
Even if you’re more than a little overweight a product like this will give you a dramatic head start to your overall fitness plan.
Normally when you lose weight you end up burning fat AND muscle tissue, but because of the testosterone enhancing aspect of Forskolin with the muscle supporting l-cartinine, this becomes mostly a non-issue.
Not only will you preserve muscle while shedding fat, any extra muscle you gain if you do choose to work out will only help to consume more calories. Win-win.
I’ve personally seen the positive results that Phen375 can produce, not only for myself, but also my friends and clients.
I did a search and found the following customer before and after photos which demonstrate the type results that I have witnessed:
I also found a couple of user review/testimonial videos as well:
Side Effects and Dosage
Because of the nature of how they work, virtually no thermogenic weight loss supplement will be completely free from side effects, but these will vary from individual to individual.
Some possible reactions to caffeine and bitter orange extract could include elevated blood pressure, increased heart rate, insomnia and upset stomach.
Needless to say, if you already have high blood pressure or any heart problems you should talk to a doctor before using this product.
The recommended dosage is one tablet before breakfast and one before lunch, both taken with a full glass of water.
If you happen to experience any unpleasant side effects, try cutting back to just the one pill before breakfast.
Only you can gauge how your body will handle this type of supplement but there should be no reason to exceed the two pill per day dosage.
Does Phen375 Contain Phentermine (Fen-Phen)?
One question people ask about a lot is if Phen375 contains phentermine, like the diet pill Fen-Phen which was pulled from the market a few years ago.
First of all, phentermine is a very effective weight loss drug.
The problem with Fen-Phen was not the phentermine it contained but it’s other component, fenfluramine.
Fenfluramine helps improve mood and suppress the appetite but was eventually shown to cause pulmonary hypertension and heart valve damage.
Phentermine is still available in the U.S. but only with a doctor’s prescription.
Other than sharing thermogenic attributes, Phen375 and phentermine are in no way related.
The fact that the names are so similar is no doubt a marketing tactic to gain more exposure to the product.
In my opinion this was completely unnecessary because the positive results speak for themselves.
Conclusion – Does Phen375 Work?
Even though I consider myself a pretty fit guy and exercise regularly, I still encounter the same stubborn areas with body fat that most men typically experience – specifically, the problematic “spare tire” zone.
It’s extremely effective at getting rid of those hard-to-shrink spots that normally refuse to go away, and does it in a short period of time.
By adding the testosterone boosting benefits of forskolin and the amino acid l-cartinine to ensure muscle preservation and combining them both with the thermogenic metabolism increasing properties of caffeine, bitter orange extract and capsaicin, Phen 375 is one fat burner that delivers for men.
Whether you’re a little overweight (or a lot), a couch potato, or a bodybuilder wanting to cut, just about any guy can benefit .
For price and more info visit the Phen375 website.
Have you tried out Phen375? I’d love to hear about your own personal experiences. Feel free to leave a review or comment below.
See Also: Men’s Best Fat Burners 2021
Quality of Ingredients9.3/10
- Rapid fat loss.
- Does great job at boosting metabolism.
- Very effective appetite suppressant.
- Noticeably elevated energy levels.
- Boosts testosterone to preserve muscle.
- Only available for online purchase, ot available in retail stores.
- Occasional mild side-effects reported, including dizziness, increased heart-rate and upset stomach.