Testing Your Limits with Test Stack No. 17
I first heard about Test Stack 17 from a guy at my gym who wanted to know what I thought about it. He swore that it was the best test booster on the market, and aside from the premium price tag, it supposedly couldn’t be beat.
I had to admit that I hadn’t heard of it before, but told him I’d definitely check it out.
After some digging around, I learned that Test Stack Rx No. 17 (TestStackRX.com) had a reputation for being a powerful testosterone booster formulated by a man named Dr. Field Farrar.
As it turns out, Dr. Farrar spent the first part of his life suffering from extremely low levels of testosterone, so low in fact that they were comparable to that of a 90 year old man. At the time there weren’t really any testosterone-increasing supplements that were effective, so he took the task upon himself to create a product that would fill this void.
Dr. Farrar and his team ended up testing 20 different variations of proprietary blends and discovered that lucky formula number 17 caused the greatest increase in the body’s production of testosterone. In fact, some test study volunteers experienced a tripling of testosterone production.
How Does it Work?
Apparently, besides boosting the body’s own natural testosterone output, Test Stack 17 simultaneously inhibits the amount of estrogen produced, as well as decreasing the levels of SHBG.
SHBG (or Sex Hormone Binding Globulin) is a glycoprotein that binds to sex hormones, including androgen, estrogen and free testosterone. The more SHBG you have in the body, the less free testosterone you will have available.
The worst part is, most men’s production of SHBG will double over the course of their lifetimes, which is one reason for the decrease in male hormones as we age.
Obviously, the effectiveness of any supplement is dependent upon what’s actually in it. The ingredients in Test Stack No. 17 are certainly a unique blend when compared to other test boosters out there.
Here’s a list of the components that make up the exclusive formula:
- Cnidium Monnieri: Cnidium acts as a vasodilator by increasing your nitric oxide production and also boosts testosterone levels.
- Chlorophytum Borivilianum (Safed Musli): Safed Musli contains saponins which not only support immunity, but also boost test levels and lower estrogen production (it also increases ejaculate volume and the mobility of sperm cells, so be careful!).
- Catuaba P.E. 4:1 Extract: An herbal testosterone booster, aphrodisiac and immunity booster that aids in recovery after hard training.
- Fadogia Agrestis: Fadogia increases LH (luteinizing hormone), which signals the testis to crank out more testosterone. Age, anabolic steroid cycle recovery and environmental toxins can suppress your LH production dramatically. Fadogia helps prevent this decrease so that you body can continue to produce generous quantities of testosterone.
- Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa 35% Piperazine: A lichen with a reputation for increasing longevity, similar to Cnidium it increases testosterone and nitric oxide levels.
- Desmodium Gangeticum 10:1: Used in Ayurvedic medicine, Desmodium Gangeticum is an anti-inflammatory compound that increases testosterone, speeds recovery and increases libido.
- ProLensis Bulbine Natalensis: Limits the aromatization of estrogen causing an increase in both total and free testosterone. Bulbine is clinically proven to reduce estrogen levels by 20-38% while simultaneously causing a substantial increase in testosterone. However, it must be dosed properly as too high of a dose can cause a reduction rather than a rise in testosterone.
- Avenacosides A&B & 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran: Attaches to SHBG, effectively making it unable to bind to your free testosterone.
- Paeonia Lactiflora: Increases stamina and has a cleansing effect to the liver. Paeonia make everything else you stack with more effective.
- Ligusticum: A testosterone accelerator and aphrodisiac that acts as a tonic for the reproductive organs and increases blood flow to the extremities. Ligusticum promotes muscle growth and prevents muscle breakdown by suppressing the production of TNF alpha, which is an enzyme that secretes stress hormones like cortisol.
How to Take
The dosage instructions are pretty simple. You’ll end up taking 3 capsules per day: two in the morning and one at night.
That means one bottle will last you a full month, since each bottle contains 90 capsules.
Since Test Stack 17 increases the body’s own production of testosterone rather than adding to it (like with prohormones or steroids), there are no side effects. When this happens you will only notice positive, healthy benefits, including:
- A noticeable increase in lean muscle mass
- A tremendous gain in alpha male mind-set and assertiveness
- Improved brain function
- A huge boost to self-esteem, confidence and determination
- A deeper, more restful sleep
- An increase in energy and focus
- Heightened endurance
- A dramatic increase in libido and sex drive
- Improved erection strength and quality
- Increase of the anti-catabolic muscle acquisition state
- Extended workout recovery duration
- Lowered cortisol and stress levels
Test Stack 17 encourages your body to increase it’s own testosterone naturally, so you should begin to notice most of these results, if not all, with absolutely zero side effects.
Test Stack 17 Reviews
Finding reviews for this supplement didn’t prove to be difficult, and in fact, I don’t know of anyone who’s actually used the product who didn’t give it a high recommendation. Here are just a handful of the real customer testimonial videos that I found:
I could have posted a lot more here, but I think you get the point. This product does have some seriously satisfied customers.
It was also voted as the best testosterone booster by the members of the Elite Fitness forum, winning by a landslide (1,894 votes out of 7,237, with second place coming in at 663 votes).
When you consider the hefty price and the number of repeat buyers out there, it speaks volumes about how effective this product is.
Where to Buy
Test Stack No. 17 orders are actually shipped from Amazon.com warehouses, but here’s a tip – if you place your order through the official website you’ll get free one-day shipping and you’ll also qualify for the 110% money-back guarantee. International orders are not a problem.
They also occasionally run special offers such as buy 3 get one free. Right now there is a three for the price of one special for visitors of this website.
As far as the price is concerned, there’s no doubt about it – it’s just about the most expensive test booster that I know of. But to be honest, if you purchased supplements for each of the ingredients contained in Test Stack 17 individually, you would end up paying five times that amount, if not more.
This is a high-quality, premium product and the cost reflects it. One thing’s for sure, if it didn’t work, or wasn’t worth the price, guys wouldn’t be buying it.
One more thing to keep in mind is that because of the high-quality ingredients involved, the product is manufactured in small batches. Unfortunately, this means sometimes a run-out of stock is inevitable, although I think that it’s less of an issue now than it used to be (I personally know a guy who buys an entire six month supply at a time to avoid the possibility of stock running out!).
Conclusion – Does it Work?
Obviously, I could not resist coming across a product like this without trying it out for myself, and while I can’t say that I’ve used every test booster on the market, I can say that Test Stack 17 is by far the best that I have used.
From gains at the gym and recovery time to energy levels and performance in the bedroom, I have never felt better. My mood, sleep and overall outlook on life have all improved. And I’m definitely not the only one.
And like I said before, I don’t know of anyone who’s actually used it who doesn’t love it, and despite the price, I would recommend it to anyone who seriously wants to raise their t-levels.
Whether you’re a bodybuilder, an athlete, or you’re just a guy in a rut from low levels of testosterone, I really think you can’t go wrong with Test Stack No. 17.
You can find price and more info over at the Test Stack Rx website.
Right now visitors to Male Health Review can get a huge discount on Test Stack 17 – three bottles for the price of one! This is an awesome deal, so take advantage of it and stock up while you can. You’re welcome.
Have you tried out Test Stack 17? I’d love to know about your own personal experiences. Feel free to email me or leave a review or comment below.
See Also: Testosterone Boosters – Natural Hormone Replacement Supplements for Men
Test Stack 17
- Substantial increase to strength and stamina.
- Noticeable gains in lean muscle mass.
- Boosts energy levels and speeds recovery time.
- Improves mood, sleep and mental clarity.
- 110% money-back guarantee.
- Occasionally runs out of stock due to limited production.
Submit your review